Monday 8 September 2014

Full text of Bishop Philip Egan's address to SPUC conference

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA
Bishop Philip Egan (right)
I am glad to be able to share the full text of Bishop Philip Egan's address to SPUC's national conference, entitled: "The forthcoming Synods on the Family and the sensus fidei".

After Bishop Egan delivered his address, I blogged many of its key points. One further and important point I would like to highlight is that Bishop Egan is
"urging married couples not to use the word “partner” when talking of their spouses, but proudly to speak of “My husband” and “My wife”."
Comments on this blog? Email them to johnsmeaton@spuc.org.uk
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Like SPUC's Facebook Page
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy